Monday, August 17, 2015

Getting to Know Grey Agenda Star John Baran




Actor:  John Baran plays Johnny in Slo Rowe Entertainment's upcoming film Grey Agenda






How did you become involved with Grey Agenda?
John Baran:  I was kind of between gigs and on a Sunday I received a facebook text from Larry asking me what I was up to. I had auditioned for Larry about a year ago for a movie called “Decisions”. Did not get the part but I guess I made an impression. So Larry told me that he need a Cop for his new movie “Gray Agenda”. I was glad to accept the role and honored he kept me in mind.
John discusses scene with Director: Larry Stanley 

 Tell us about you character in Grey Agenda: 
JB: I play “Johnny” a tuff no nonsense police officer. I grew up in this town and went to serve my country and came back to enforce the law. Only problem is I was responsible for keeping track of Tex’s (played by Larry Stanley) girlfriend. And I blew it and things have been strained ever since between me and Tex. It’s a struggle between me and Tex on a regular basis  


What was your most memorable moment on the set of Grey Agenda? 
JB: HAHAHA I had this one scene and I think my line was “get out of jail free card” and I think I said it every other way but how it was supposed to be said. It was like 1:00am in the morning and I could not get it right. But I will say I never broke character you can ask Larry.


Did you do any research on UFOs and Aliens for your role in Grey Agenda? 
JB:Yes in fact I did I even sent Larry a link. Here it is. I think you will find some compelling hard facts http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/06/anya-briggs-claims-ufoet-researchers-mind-controlled-by-grey-ets-2453002.html 

What is your opinion on extraterrestrial?
 JB:I am a believer but don’t listen to me do your own research.
John, Tim Newkirk and Larry Stanley rehearse a scene from grey Agenda  

If you ever met and Alien What would you ask it? 
JB: For a few "get out of jail pass” bwhahahaha
Any New Projects you are working on?
JB:Yes a play in Austin called “Kill the Critic” and two movies “Among the Dead” and "Wings of Courage” both slated for this year to film
What will you take with you from Grey Agenda? 
JB:A great sense of fellowship and a great experience working will passionate people like Larry and just to many to list out. I am bummed it is over for me and look forward to the screening!!!
After People Watch Grey Agenda they will say.............
JB: Is there a D.U.M.B. under Joe Pool Lake? I hope they are as entertained as we put effort into our craft to entertain. We all do this to make a performance that other will appreciate and find some entertainment that makes there day a little bit better. 


Watch John Baran in outtake from Grey Agenda:




John getting in character on the set of Grey Agenda
You can check out Grey Agenda on facebook here:


OR on IMDB Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment